The site is owned by :
Global Planning Architecture s.r.l., Via San Martino 11/C, 20122, Milano Tel +39.02. 58 32 68 59
E mail email@example.com Fax +39.02. 58 43 09 15
c.f. e p.iva 07291730963 (hereinafter, “GPA”)
- GPA, at its sole discretion, may also, suspend , lock , delete, or modify, in whole or in part, this Site, without incurring any liability to Users .
- The contents of the Site such as, merely by way of example, trademarks and other distinctive signs , design, text , data, graphics , images , videos , information, button icons , software, audio files and other content types ( hereinafter referred to , collectively, the “Contents” ), are protected under law. n. 30 of 2005, as it may be amended , and the applicable rules regarding the protection of industrial property rights.
- The Contents are property of GPA or to third parties who authorized GPA to use them. It is strictly forbidden any unauthorized use of the Contents.
- The provisions under previous paragraphs find application towards Contents that belong to third parties. GPA respects the intellectual property rights of other people’s ownership and require Users to pay the same respect. Not authorized publication, reproduction, copying, distribution, editing or exhibition of Contents protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights constitutes a violation of these rights . The User assumes any liability towards respective owners of Content and he/she will indemnify GPA from any action claim or damage the latter may suffer for possible uses prohibited to the User
- Access to the Site doesnt’t allow Users the right to appropriate, reproduce, modify, distribute , publish, in any form even partial, any Content, without the express written permission of GPA and / or the third parties who have rights of economic and /or reproduction exploitation.
- GPA does not perform any control over the information, products, or services offered to the policies adopted at these sites , nor verifies their respect of current regulations. GPA does not assume any responsibility regarding the content and technical – operational methods of these sites, especially as regards the IT security: in this context the User is obliged recommended to use computer security systems, and to inquire carefully about the policies laid down in the field.
- The Site and the Content may contain inaccuracies and errors. GPA does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Site or the Content . Your use of the Site and the Content is at the sole risk of the User . The Site is subject to periodical modification/ updates that may occur at any time. GPA does not assume, therefore, any responsibility for any inaccuracies, errors and omissions of the Site and/ or Content.
- It is, in any cas , to the user to verify the correctness of any information provided. In fact GPA cannot be considered to perform anything other than the timely and proper application of safety standards required by applicable law, in particular the application of the security measures laid down in artt. 33-36 and attached B of D.lgs. of 30th June 2003,n. 196, as amended.
- GPA does not guarantee that the Site or the server are free of viruses or technical defects of whatever nature . GPA will in no way responsible for the costs related to maintenance or repairs or replacements associated with any damage to computer tools caused by the use of the Site or the Contents . The Site and the Contents are provided “as is ” without warranty of any kind by GPA . GPA does not provide any warranty , express or implied , as to the adequacy of the Site and the Contents regard to the Purpose of the User. GPA , in particular, does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content, services, software , text, graphics and links.
- In any case GPA, its customers , suppliers or third parties mentioned on the Site be liable for damages of any nature which the user claims to have suffered in consequence the use of the Site (including, but not limited without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential , lost profits, or damages resulting from loss of data , employment opportunities or business interruption).
If the User believes that it has been published or copied on the Site any material protected by copyright or by other rules on intellectual property protection , the User must contact the claims manager (the “ Manager ” ), designated as subject act to receive complaints reports . To this end , you can contact the Manager at the following e – mail: firstname.lastname@example.org